School day 8AM - 1:30 PM (extra-curricular 2PM - 4PM)
Note: Beautiful, beautiful spring day. It was the perfect kind of day, where you have the windows open and relish the smells and sight of nature!
Field Trip - Fact Finding Mission for Inventing Club
- Went to Harris Hillman School to learn about how we can build an invention to help.
- Did research and investigated and identified the problem/idea.
Subject - Math
- Partial Multiply 3 or more number up 2 digits
- Partial Divide 2 digit Word Problems
- Finished Prime Factorization with Exponents
Subject - Art/Music
- Practice drums
Subject - Literature
Book Club Book - Ergon by Christopher Paolini
Book Club Book - The Great Wall of Lucy Wu by Wendy Wan-Long Shang